Last weekend, on what I now realize was the last real day of fall, I went with two friends to have brunch in Montmartre. Of course, I had to get crepes!
I’ve been craving ’em ever since! However, if you don’t have the time or cash to go out to a restaurant, they’re actually insanely easy to make at home. Plus, there’s so many cool toppings, both sweet AND savoury. So you can have them for lunch, and then for dessert! And then again for dinner! And then the next morning at breakfast!!!
Here’s 5 little recipes I’ve founded on the INTERWEB for carbilicious delights to cover all your meals:
1. Brunchin’: Ham and Pesto Crepes
2. Dinner: Steak, spinach and mushroom crepes (!!!)
3. Breakfast: Pumpkin crepes (because tis the season)
4. Dessert: Chocolate Banana Crepes (can’t leave out a classic like that)
5. Dessert #2: Possibly the mother of all crepe recipes, Chocolate Crepes with Strawberries and Cream Cheese filling.